Following Best Practices
MMA is focused on the safety of our students, faculty, and staff. Whenever possible, we are following the guidance of federal, state, and local health officials. Our safety strategies are based on best practices and include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Daily wellness assessments
- Mandatory personal protective equipment
- A continual focus on effective hygiene practices and surface sanitation
- Social distancing
- Restricting outside visitors
- Implementation of pedestrian traffic flow
To learn more about MMA's response read the following:
- MMA's COVID-19 Response
- Campus Safety and COVID-19
- Stop the Spread: Germs Infographic
- Stop the Spread: Wear a Mask Infograhic
- Is School a Safe Place in a COVID-19 World?
- A Safe Return to School and the CDC
Check back for updates.
If you have questions concerning MMA and our response to COVID-19 please call: 956-423-6006.