Begin The ProcessWe accept applications year-round from young men who are entering or currently in grades 7-12 who are seeking a structured, goal-oriented environment that fuels the mind, body, and spirit.
How to Apply
You can choose to complete either an online application or a classic paper application (pdf forms). There is an application fee you must submit with the application.
If you are interested in applying only to our summer camp, please visit our Summer Camp Apply Now page.
Application Review Process
Although we accept applications year-round, students can only register at the beginning of each semester. Those applying for the 12th grade or our post-graduate program are only eligible to apply for the fall semester.
If an applicant is unable to make our standard campus visit, we will base our admission's decision solely on the contents of his file. Please note that since enrollment is limited, students are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an official acceptance packet.
Please note the corresponding, non-refundable fee required to process your application. This fee should be paid at the end of the online application via PayPal or credit card. Your application will not be processed until the fee is received.
The fees are:
- $100 for the academic year
- $150 for summer camp
- $250 for the academic year and summer camp
Academic Year Application Requirements
Section 1: Application
Demographic details and application fee
Section 2: Medical History
Determines fitness for particpation
- Medical Addendum (online) - completed by parents
- Report of Medical History (pdf) - to be completed by a physician
- Send a copy of complete immunization history (required by state law)
Section 3: School Reports
Email the following links to your son's school counselor & teachers and submit the transcript request form to his current school.
- Confidential School Report (online)
- Math Teacher Evaluation (online)
- English Teacher Evaluation (online)
- Current School Transcripts (pdf)
Section 4: Other Documents
- Copy of birth certificate or birth verification
- If not a US citizen, copy of passport
- If divorced, copy of custodial divorce decree
Where to Send Documents
Application documents can be submitted by mail, fax or email:
Marine Military Academy
320 Iwo Jima Blvd.
Harlingen, TX 78550
All checks should be made payable to, and mailed to, our Admissions Office.
You may also pay application fees online.
Missing an Application Document?
If you need download and print a specific application document (PDF) visit the Individual Application Forms page.