Mission, Vision and Values
Marine Military Academy is a private, college-preparatory boarding school for young men in grades 8-12 with an optional post-graduate year.
Marine Military Academys develops disciplined, morally strong, college-ready young men who are prepared for responsible leadership.
Marine Military Academy is globally recognized as a premier college-preparatory school for adolescent men on course to achieve their post-secondary education and career goals.
Honor: Cadets are held to the highest ethical and moral standards. Respect for others is essential.
Courage: Cadets will face their fears and overcome them. They will do what is right no matter the consequences.
Commitment: Cadets strive for excellence and never give up. Duty to others is fundamental.
A Marine Military Academy cadet ...
- does the right thing when no one is watching.
- strives for excellence in everything he does.
- keeps himself mentally and physically fit.
- treats all individuals with courtesy and respect.
- honors his country and those who served it.
- helps all individuals and serves his community.
- stands up for those who cannot defend themselves.
- behaves responsibly and holds himself accountable.
- makes decisions with the outcome in mind.
- solves problems rather than create them.
- sees the similarities in people and not the differences.
- believes in himself and never stops trying.
- knows how to lead and follow.
- acts more than he speaks.
Next: Learn how we're forging tomorrow's leaders »