Each spring, Marine Military Academy hosts Men's Morning Adventure, or MMA@MMA.
It is an opportunity for men and boys from the local area to zipline, rappel and rock climb on the MMA Tower. After the activities, participants will take a guided tour of the historic Iwo Jima Monument and then eat lunch in the Mess Hall. Best of all, this event is absolutely FREE!
Don't miss MMA@MMA because it only happens once a year!
2018 MMA@MMA: Saturday, March 31 at 9 a.m.
- Boys must be 11 and up
- Wear sneakers and long shorts or comfortable jeans
- Boys who attend without their fathers need to bring a signed waiver.
For more details or to RSVP, email atkinson@MMA-TX.org or call (956) 421-9225.
- 8:45 a.m.: Meet coordinator in Iwo Jima Monument parking lot
- 9 a.m.: Activities on MMA Tower
- 11:15 a.m.: Tour of Iwo Jima Monument
- 11:45 a.m.: Lunch in Mess Hall